Zombies Ate My Blog


February + March


I finally got my copy of Bishop Allen's February EP in the mail today. Hopefully the band has everything sorted out for March like they said they do.

Well, February was a little bit of a let down to me. I put it in and was expecting some really great work, but didn't find was I wanted. Now this was in no way a bad EP, just lesser than January and "The Monitor" (IMHO). Songs like "The Monitor" and "The Bullet and BigD" seem to be the kind of thing that I like to hear from Bishop Allen. Hopefully "The Monitor" is a good indication for March. Thanks for the early look YANP.

Pick Up the EP's From BA's Site.
Bishop Allen - Vain [mp3]
Bishop Allen - The Monitor [mp3]
Bishop Allen - Corazon [mp3]

0 Responses to “February + March”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.