Zombies Ate My Blog


Monday of Mondays

For some reason this Monday is probably the best day ever in the history of Mondays for concerts in driving range.

First in the lineup is Fayetteville shows. Parts & Labor with Illease and locals Tel Aviv, who you all know from my Arkansas Artists Post.

Next We have Little Rock shows. Now I have tickets to these, but am to lazy to drive home tonight and I have a test tomorrow. Ted Leo / Rx with The Duke Spirit and Les Aus are at Vino's Brew Pub, and there is an aftershow featuring my favorites Man Man at Whitewater Tavern. I highly recommend Man Man if you are 21 and can get in.

The final concert is in Oklahoma and includes Thunderbirds Are Now! , Rahim, and El Paso Hot Button.
Parts & Labor - A Great Divide [mp3]
Tel Aviv - Black Marketeering [mp3]
Ted Leo - Army Bound [mp3]
The Duke Spirit - Cuts Across The Land [mp3]
Thunderbirds Are Now! - Eat This City [mp3]
El Paso Hot Button - Hot on The Trail [mp3]

0 Responses to “Monday of Mondays”

Post a Comment