Zombies Ate My Blog


Oh Sweet Desire...

Measles Mumps Rubella have released their new album, and I think a 7.9 from pitchfork would be considered as a rating of approval. This song Algorithm of Desire seems to me to be what makes MMR so great. This is one of my new favorite songs and I like nearly everything about it. I probably listened to it 8 times after the first listen. What creates a great element of the song is the breathing added to the singers vocals. I do love my dance-punk music and this song is a new favorite. Recommended for fans of !!! or just dance -punk in general. Hopefully the rest of the album, Fantastic Success, is as good. Read the Pitchfork review here. [buy] [myspace]

See them on tour March 14 at Whitewater Tavern w/ A Fir Ju Well in Little Rock, Ar.

Measles Mumps Rubella - Algorithm Of Desire [mp3] Recomended

Measles Mumps Rubella - Fantastic Success [mp3]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pitchfork likes Tapes N' Tapes' The Loon, finally realizing the blogs actually have good taste in music.

YYYs leaked, find songs nearly everywhere.

0 Responses to “Oh Sweet Desire...”

Post a Comment