Zombies Ate My Blog


As Far As I Can See...

I just received my advanced copy of People In Planes' Album, As Far As The Eye Can See..., in my mailbox today. I actually like it a lot more than I originally thought I would. I'm sure by now you've heard of these guys on every blog around, but here are my favorite four songs off the album, even though you can stream them on the official site I'll put them up for convenience. Make sure to check these guys out on tour. I saw them back in September and plan on trying to make it to another show at Juanita's in Little Rock, Arkansas Wed. 3-22-06.
People In Planes - If You Talk Too Much (My Head Will Explode) [mp3]
People In Planes - Falling By The Wayside [mp3]
People In Planes - For Miles Around [mp3]
People In Planes - Moth [mp3]
Bonus: People In Planes - Moth(Acoustic) [mp3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
R.I.P Test Icicles, and I was just starting to like their album.
Test Icicles - Circle Square Triangle [mp3]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check them out at Whitewater Tavern in Little Rock on 3-14-06 with A-fir-Ju Well at the SXSW showcase.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight:
Seth Meyers (of SNL) Union Ballroom Uof A 8:00

0 Responses to “As Far As I Can See...”

Post a Comment