Zombies Ate My Blog


Apollo Sunshine Demos

I found these demo versions of Apollo Sunshine on spinART's site. They are unreleased songs except for You and I which is available on an Ep, The Other Side of the World, on Itunes, but titled "U &I". These are definitely worth a look, especially for Apollo Sunshine fans. If you have not listened to Apollo Sunshine before make sure to do so. The only thing is don't mistake them for a pop band like Ok Go. They may be similar in some ways, but if you take a listen to an album in whole you can see many other influences, many of those being in the excellent guitar work. Check them out live if you have a chance and maybe you can see an R. Kelly cover.

Apollo Sunshine - Strange Things (Demo) [mp3]
Apollo Sunshine - You And I (Demo) [mp3]
Previously: Apollo Sunshine at the Agora [Link]

1 Responses to “Apollo Sunshine Demos”

  1. # Blogger Noah Elrod

    Where'd the demos go? I'm also looking for The Other Side of the World EP...any ideas?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.