Zombies Ate My Blog


Apollo Sunshine


Apollo Sunshine will be playing in Conway, Arkansas this Friday, 2-3-06, at a new venue called The Agora [Link]. They are actually a conference center, but will be holding concerts every friday according to their website. Another interesting band to note is that Eagle*Seagull will also be playing a gig there on the 17th. I will probably post on this later. Apollo Sunshine however are a great band who I am mexcited to see. They had some press on the blogs some time ago when they released their S/T 2005 album. They also have been touring with a much more know band called Ok Go. Sadly my leg of the tour is notm with them, but includes local act Tel Aviv that I posted on less than a week ago here.


Apollo Sunshine - Magnolia
Apollo Sunshine - Today Is The Day
Apollo Sunshine - Eyes
Apollo Sunshine - Flip!
Apollo Sunshine - I Was On the Moon
Apollo Sunshine - Mayday Disorder

2/09 Boston, MA @ The Paradise
2/11 NYC, NY @ Mercury Lounge
2/24 Northampton, MA @ Iron Horse
2/25 Worcester, MA @ Ralph's Diner

The Raconteurs Tracks are still Here.

0 Responses to “Apollo Sunshine”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.