Zombies Ate My Blog


Arkansas Music Volume One: Tel Aviv

School has been killer lately, and I just haven't felt like posting that much. This is my time now though to introduce some bands from Arkansas that are actually worth you listen. Not to often to I get to actually mention a band that is from Arkansas that others might actually like.


First we have Tel Aviv. This band is one that I have heard about through friends and such as they play shows now and then, One of my High School friends is actually the sister of one of the band members. When I heard the mp3s from their site I was literally blown away that such a great band from Arkansas actually existed and I did not know about them. They have an upcoming date with Apollo Sunshine, who I assume most of you bloggers have heard of, but if not they are really great.

Tel Aviv - About Hysteria [mp3]
Tel Aviv - Black Marketeering [mp3]
I am not kidding. If you are reading this you must download these and tell me what you think in the comments.

More Music:Myspace, Purevolume

Tour Dates:
February 3 Conway, AR @ the Agora with Apollo Sunshine
March 23 Seattle, WA @ the Funhouse
March 24 Seattle, WA @ the Comet Tavern with Tourist

UPDATE: You can buy Tel Aviv's Lay Me Down Ep here.

Coming Soon: Lucero 1-26-06 Review, More Arkansas Artists, Upcoming Concert Dates In My Area, New Music Round Up

0 Responses to “Arkansas Music Volume One: Tel Aviv”

Post a Comment