Zombies Ate My Blog


The Layaways/Voltage

I feel famous, sort of. Funtime Ok has added my blog to their links list. So check them out at Funtime Ok.

I missed the Lucero concert. I didn't get to the venue enough ahead of time, and when I eventually made it there was a line about a block and a half long to get into the very small capacity venue. I just gave up and partied with a buddy so whatever.

The Layaways (via: Musicglob)


check out the post and the mp3s
The Layaways - Silence
The Layaways - The Long Night
Check out more on the Official Site. (recommended)


Voltage (via: FTOk)

This is sure a strange combination for one post, this group being experimental,but they deserve a mention. I enjoyed the tracks and they would make great mood or background music for your room.
Voltage - Drawbridge
Voltage - Portcullis

1 Responses to “The Layaways/Voltage”

  1. # Anonymous Dan - MusicGlob

    Thanks for the mention! Both good picks.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.