Zombies Ate My Blog


« Home

White Rose Movement/Walking With A Ghost

Listening to: The Rakes - Capture/Release[UK]


Favorite Music/Artists of the Time:
The Rakes
Arctic Monkeys
The Cribs
Dios Malos
Tegan and Sara - Walking With a Ghost


Link: The White Stripes Cover Tegan And Sara's "Walking With a Ghost" Via:(My Old KY Home)

New Music: White Rose Movement - Alsation , Cruella , Girls At The Back
These Guys have been gathering some buzz. I have seen them on a few blogs, and decided to mention because i enjoyed the "Alsation" song. They have that nice rock sound that you have come to expect from the likes of current garage rock and have mixed in the rock-disco trend of the times with cool synth and electro.
White Rose Movement

1 Responses to “White Rose Movement/Walking With A Ghost”

  1. # Blogger cbotwell

    I hate spam...who wastes thier life puting advertisements on my blog, noone that reads this would fall for that, or even reads this at all!!!!  

Post a Comment