Zombies Ate My Blog


Love Is All

Love Is All has already been called the first great band of 2006 by Pitchfork. I think they are getting a little premature on naming great bands of 2006, but what do i know. Well they are releasing an album called Nine Times That Same Song and the songs that i have heard are impressive. I dont know about calling them one of my favorite bands or anything, but well worth the download and enjoyable.

Love Is All - Make Out Fall Out Make Up
Love Is All - Spinning And Scratching


0 Responses to “Love Is All”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.