Zombies Ate My Blog


Link Update

Elbow has the Top Songs on Blogs. I actually am only on the Cat Power one, but they are all excellent songs to check out, that is if you have not already.

Red Penguin has his Top 100 Singles of 2005.

Stereogum has both the Top Albums and the Indie Rock Hotties.

Dreams of Horses has I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness tracks up.(Link)

DoCopenhagen's Top 50 Video List.

Morroccan Role gives us part one of his favorite albums.(Link)

Pop Matters picks the Best of 2005.

Check out Pandora a great way to find music by feeding it an artist or song you like.(Link)Via:TakeYourMedicine

Edit: So props to GvB for pointing this one out, but JC has his list out and also his disappointments of 2005. At least someone agrees with me about that Kanye, I make ridiculous statements to get press, character.(Link 1, Link 2)

0 Responses to “Link Update”

Post a Comment