Zombies Ate My Blog


The Other Darkness (Now With Less One Piece Outfits)

So everyone has been posing about this great band called I Love You But Ive Chosen Darkness. I saw these guys a month or so ago on Dreams of Horses and instantly thought that they were going to put out some great music on their next release. Well more of the blogs have caught on and I'm now behind on this, but nonetheless check them out.


They already have an Ep out. So, until their full album you can get that form their site for $10.
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - When You Go Out [mp3]

Go to Dreams of Horses , A Boy and His Blog, Chromewaves, Pitchfork, and Muzzle of Bees for more Darkness.

1 Responses to “The Other Darkness (Now With Less One Piece Outfits)”

  1. # Blogger asdf

    Hi there  

Post a Comment