Zombies Ate My Blog


Remix Links Expiring! / Broken Social Scene

So, I did a post on my favorite remixes of 2005 a while ago and now the song son savefile are starting to expire. So this is just a reminder to check those out. Make sure to get them before they are gone. Always though if you miss something let me know and I can probably hook you up. So go ahead over to my remix post and get the songs before they expire.[Link]

Edit: Oh Yeah and I got this in my email today as a subject. Actually it was spam but i check that whe i do do get it.[SHY TO FCUK WITH UR SHORT GUN? L0NGER 3" INSTANTLY friends] It gave me a good laugh.

BSS Conan 1-31-06

0 Responses to “Remix Links Expiring! / Broken Social Scene”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.