Zombies Ate My Blog


Week of The Living Dead

Shows:
Thursday, February 9th - Lucero Conway, Ar
Friday, February 10th - Lucero Batesville, Ar (Limited Availiability)
Son Volt Fayetteville, Ar

Television:
Wednesday, February 8 - Beastie Boys on Letterman
The Fray on Leno
Sigur Ros on Conan
Thursday, February 9th - Damian Marley on Jimmy Kimmel
Saturday February llth - Death Cab For Cutie and My Morning Jacket on ACL

Check out Live Plasma a good site to find bands with the best layout I have ever seen. [Link]

Pandora is a similar program that I recomend as well. [Link]

Dell gives up on the Jukebox Mp3 player. [Link]

I just signed up for emusic and I like it, but will probably quit after my 50 songs. [Link]

Vitalic announces new dates. [Link] Vitalic - My Friend Dario [mp3]

0 Responses to “Week of The Living Dead”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.