Zombies Ate My Blog


In The Ipod


This is my time to give to you a collection of songs that I have discovered this past month or that made a hit on the blog scene. First I have an mp3 of the Broken Social Scene performance on Conan. Also a band called the Prix whose mp3s have been scooting along the blogs. Bishop Allen released an EP titled January with Corazon as a track. Finian Mckean made a big hit as he was introduced with his great song Shades Are Drawn. His other avaliable mp3 Blackhole meets the standards of the first creating what makes for a great bit of hype on the blogs. I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness have also been heard from lately, along with They Shoot Horses, and a personal favorite The Black Angels.

Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline) on Conan 1-31-06 [mp3]
The Prix - Its All In the Way That You Trip [mp3]
Bishop Allen - Corazon [mp3]
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes [mp3]
The Raconteurs - Store Bought Bones [mp3]
Finian Mckean - Blackhole [mp3]
Finian Mckean - Shades Are Drawn [mp3]
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - According To Plan [mp3]
They Shoot Horses Don't They - Empty Head [mp3]
The Black Angels - Black Grease [mp3]


Bonus: Jens Lekman - Black Cab, You Are The Light [mp3]

2 Responses to “In The Ipod”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hi zombies..
    thanx for the shout-out! i can't find your e-mail info but drop me a line through my site:
    www.finianmckean.com

    i'll send you the full-length!

    finian  

  2. # Anonymous jon

    hey,

    you got some great music on your blog. i would like to send you some stuff for band that i'm working. if you would like to hear it just email me jon@wiredset.com

    Thanks!  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.