Zombies Ate My Blog


In The Ipod


This is my time to give to you a collection of songs that I have discovered this past month or that made a hit on the blog scene. First I have an mp3 of the Broken Social Scene performance on Conan. Also a band called the Prix whose mp3s have been scooting along the blogs. Bishop Allen released an EP titled January with Corazon as a track. Finian Mckean made a big hit as he was introduced with his great song Shades Are Drawn. His other avaliable mp3 Blackhole meets the standards of the first creating what makes for a great bit of hype on the blogs. I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness have also been heard from lately, along with They Shoot Horses, and a personal favorite The Black Angels.

Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline) on Conan 1-31-06 [mp3]
The Prix - Its All In the Way That You Trip [mp3]
Bishop Allen - Corazon [mp3]
The Raconteurs - Steady As She Goes [mp3]
The Raconteurs - Store Bought Bones [mp3]
Finian Mckean - Blackhole [mp3]
Finian Mckean - Shades Are Drawn [mp3]
I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - According To Plan [mp3]
They Shoot Horses Don't They - Empty Head [mp3]
The Black Angels - Black Grease [mp3]


Bonus: Jens Lekman - Black Cab, You Are The Light [mp3]

2 Responses to “In The Ipod”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hi zombies..
    thanx for the shout-out! i can't find your e-mail info but drop me a line through my site:
    www.finianmckean.com

    i'll send you the full-length!

    finian  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey,

    you got some great music on your blog. i would like to send you some stuff for band that i'm working. if you would like to hear it just email me jon@wiredset.com

    Thanks!  

Post a Comment