Zombies Ate My Blog


Margot And The Nuclear So & So's Demos + More


So, I just found these great demos from Margot and the Nuclear So & So's today, and thought they would be an excellent addition to your collection. There is also some great live stuff too, but I'll wait to post those after I sort through them. I think I'm slightly obsessed with these guys.

Bonus:
MNSS - Barfight Revolution, Power Violence (Live) Def. my favorite song
Previously: MNSS show pics [Link]

1 Responses to “Margot And The Nuclear So & So's Demos + More”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey, the site you are pulling them from is
    musicalfamilytree.com
    check it out for tons of Margot and other great music  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.