Zombies Ate My Blog


Taking a Look Back: A Clockwork Orange Soundtrack

A Clockwork Orange is not only one of my all time favorite movies, but it also delivered one of the best soundtracks out there. I'm not going to ignore the fact that this movie came out before I was even born, but I really like the way it was done and wish movies these days would take note and put more purpose into the script. I guess they could always add a little rape, ultra-violence, and Beethoven also.

Off of the topic of the movie, this soundtrack is superb. An excellent selection of Beethoven is included, along with other classics like Singing in the Rain and I Want To Marry A Lighthouse Keeper. The juxtaposition of these tracks with the eerie and bizarre work of Walter Carlos create one of my favorite soundtracks and a very memorable one as well.
Viddy thou these mp3's.
Singin' in the Rain - Gene Kelly
Buy the soundtrack on Amazon, also you can get Carlos' complete score along with his/her Bach albums.

0 Responses to “Taking a Look Back: A Clockwork Orange Soundtrack”

Post a Comment