Zombies Ate My Blog


People In Planes Album Release

People In Planes released their debut full lenght album, As Far As The Eye Can See..., this Tuesday on Wind Up records. These guys have had a good run on the blogs and to celebrate the release of the album the record company has decided to release another mp3 for your listening pleasure. The track "Light for the Deadvine" is becoming one of my favorite tracks on the album. First I was drawn to songs like "Falling By The Wayside" and "For Mile s Around(Scratch To Void)", but now my favorite tracks include "Moth", "Rush", and "Light for the Deadvine".
People In Planes - Light for the Deadvine [mp3]

Pick the album up on itunes and get the track “If You TalkToo Much (My Head Will Explode)[Bonus Acoustic Track]".

0 Responses to “People In Planes Album Release”

Post a Comment