Zombies Ate My Blog


Dr. Dog @ George's Majestic Lounge | Updates

Dr. Dog will be making a side stop off of their current tour with The Black Keys to play Fayetteville, Arkansas's own Georges Majestic Lounge. Last time, or actually the first time, Arkansas saw Dr. Dog they played Dickson street at The Gypsy for a college radio back to school party. KXUA has invited them back and you can expect a hearty encore tomorrow, December 6th, at 8:00PM. No word on whether this one is free with a student ID, but $8 is clearly a bargain.

While you are at it you might as well pick up a copy of their latest EP, Takers and Leavers, which I have mentioned before. I have to say I enjoy my copy. The song below is from it.

Dr. Dog | California

0 Responses to “Dr. Dog @ George's Majestic Lounge | Updates”

Post a Comment