Zombies Ate My Blog


Maestro Echoplex | Songs About Planes | Catbird Re-release

The always too-hard-to-track-down Maestro Echoplex EP from 2001, Last Night I Saw God on the Dance Floor, just got a little easier to find. The fine folks at Catbird Records have stepped up to offer a limited edition re-release of the album complete with new, beautiful letterpress packaging (courtesy Starshaped Press). The first 100 people to buy it will also get a bonus 4-song mini-cd of unreleased Maestro material. Specifically, it's Maestro Echoplex's contribution to the elusive Songs About Planes album--a three-way split concept album of songs about Amelia Earhart, with four songs contributed from Maestro.

Maestro Echoplex -
My Eyes Are Disconnected From My Head Is Disconnected From My Body

Bonus --
The limited Songs About Planes mini-cd happens to be available here.
Maestro Echoplex - "I Know, I Know" @ Eptonic

0 Responses to “Maestro Echoplex | Songs About Planes | Catbird Re-release”

Post a Comment