Zombies Ate My Blog


Girl Talk - Night Ripper


Gregg Gillis aka Girl Talk released Night Ripper to much acclaim from pitchfork and the like. His distinct style has really reinstated the mash-up in music culture and in my ears. (Buy)

Lets just not talk about how late I am about posting about this, but I've been listening to this since I got my hands on it. And figured I might as well post, even if it only persuaded one person to listen to it.

Girl Talk - Bounce That

Girl Talk - Hold Up

6 Responses to “Girl Talk - Night Ripper”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I do like to put forward another software, 321Soft DVD to iPod PSP Ripper is designed to convert your favorite DVD movie to MP4 file for playing on your portable devices like Apple iPod or Sony PSP.
    http://www.qweas.com/download/video_dvd/dvd_rippers/321soft_dvd_to_ipod_psp_ripper.htm  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    MP4 Converter --Convert DVD AVI MPEG WMV to MP4 Apple iPod  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    M4A to MP3 Converter --Convert M4A to MP3,
    Convert MP4 to MP3, Convert AAC to MP3, Convert Video/Audio  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Audio MP3 Sound Recorder -- is used to record any audio streaming through your sound card into audio formats MP3 or WAV file.  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Easy MP3 Recorder -- Recording All Sound Through Sound Card into MP3/WAV Audio  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    DwgConverter 3.0
    - Convert DWG/DXF R2.5 ~ R2006 files to BMP, JPG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, EMF and WMF, SVG, DWF images without the need of AutoCAD.  

Post a Comment