Zombies Ate My Blog


Concert Recap: Shooter, Ok Go, Bad Wizard


Shooter Jennings

The Lashes


Ok Go

So, there has been very little updates and its surprising even to me to think that I have more free time and more ambition to write this thing at school. Another gig that I really need to mention was a night of great metal featuring Bad Wizard and not Early Man(broke down bus). Bad Wizard are exactly the way I like my rock, loud and influenced by classic artists. Bad Wizard have the new must see show. Bad Wizard - Sky High

0 Responses to “Concert Recap: Shooter, Ok Go, Bad Wizard”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Zombies Ate My Blog | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
MP3s are posted for promotional purposes only. Email me if you have a problem and would like a link removed.